For June in Cary
At: Rally Point Sport Grill
Date 1 - Monday, June 8
Date 2 - Monday, June 15
Date 3 - Monday, June 22
Date 4 - Monday, June 29
Time: 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Rally Point Sports Grill
(Click for map of location)
REGISTER NOW >
Installment 1 - June 8:
- The Question of God’s existence – How can I know that God exists? Where is the proof? If he does exist, does he know me and care about me?
- The Question of Purpose - Why am I here? What is the meaning and purpose of my life?
Installment 2 - June 15:
- The Question of Truth - Is there such a thing as absolute truth, and why is it important? What difference does it make to my life?
- The Question of Happiness - How can I be truly happy and fulfilled? What is it going to take?
Installment 3 - June 22:
- The Question of Christ – In what way is Jesus the Way, the Truth and the Life? What practical impact does this have on my life? How do I begin to develop a closer friendship with Jesus?
- The Question of the Catholic Church. Why isn’t the Church more attractive and why do so many (media, pop culture, etc.) reject it (in fact are very hostile to it)? What role should the Church play in my life?
Installment 4 - June 29:
- The Question of Freedom - What is human freedom? How are my freedom and happiness related?
- The Question of Success - What should be my measure for success in my life?
Share Map of Life!
Interested in registering or want more information? Complete and submit this form: